Connecting a speaker to your ps4 is not as easy as it may seem. There are several different ways you can connect the two devices, and each way has its own advantages and disadvantages.
This guide will walk you through all of those options so that you can find which one works for you best.
To get sound to your ps4 external speaker system, there are several different options. This will give you the most high-quality sound and it’s also one of the least expensive options. The downside is that this option requires some installation time because you’ll need speakers in addition to wires or bluetooth transmitters.
How to Connect speaker to Ps4 using AUX cable
The First option is to use an AUX cable and plug it into the headphone jack on your psint. This will only work if you have a speaker that has a headphone input, so it’s not as widely available of an option.
But this is also one of the cheapest ways to get audio from your device onto speakers without using any extra equipment or wires at all! The downside here again is installation time – connecting aux cables can take some time because you’ll need to find just the right place in order for them to fit well together. Here are the step by step process by which you can connect speaker to your ps4 through AUX cable
- Plug in the aux cable into your devices headphone jack
- Plug the other end of that AUX cable into a speaker with its own headphone input
- Turn on your speakers and select which channel you would like to use them, if it has more than one.
- Enjoy! You now have audio coming out from a Ps4 through auxiliary cables without using any extra equipment or wiring at all!
How to Connect speaker to Ps4 Using Bluetooth
The Other option for connecting a speaker to ps4 is Bluetooth, it is an easy way to connect your device to the speaker wirelessly. Here is the step by step process on connecting a speaker to ps4 via bluetooth
- Open the Bluetooth settings on your PS4
- Select “pair new device” from the list of options, then follow the instructions on the screen
- Turn off any other devices that are connected to your PS4 via Bluetooth, such as a headset or controller
- Once you’ve paired successfully with your speaker, turn it back on again and select “connect” from the list of options in order to connect it to your PS4
- You can now enjoy music while playing games!
- To disconnect, simply go into Settings > Devices > Audio Devices > Disconnect Device (or press the Options button)
- Repeat steps 1-6 for each additional speaker you want to connect
- If you have trouble connecting speakers, try restarting both devices before trying again
We hope that this guide has helped you find the best solution for your gaming setup, and we look forward to hearing about how it works out! Whether you’re looking for a wired connection or wireless one, there is something in here to meet your needs. Let us know which option worked the best for you by leaving a comment below so we can help others with their set up too!